Perfect for Families - 48 sq meters
Self-Contained Holiday Units are ideally situated opposite the resort pool. The main bedroom has a queen sized bed and the living area has a single bed, a pull out mattress and a sofa bed. Large ensuite with shower, toilet and vanity. N.B. Floor plan may differ. Bathroom may lead off lounge or bedroom.
Facilities include microwave, hotplates, electric frying pan, jug, toaster, refrigerator, split system airconditioning and colour television. Patio with outdoor setting and undercover parking make these units excellent value for money. Sleeps up to six (6). Linen and bath towels provided.
- 1 bedroom unit including 1 queen bed, 1 single bed with pull out mattress and fold out sofa bed
- Ensuite with shower, vanity and toilet N.B. Floor plan may differ. Bathroom may lead off lounge or bedroom.
- Split system airconditioning
- Self contained kitchen with fridge, hotplates, microwave, electric frypan, toaster and kettle, cooking utensils and crockery
- Dining table and chairs
- Iron and ironing board
- Patio and outdoor setting
- Initial supply of tea and coffee
- Undercover parking
- Sleep up to six (6)
- While all care and consideration has been taken the tariffs are subject to change without notice and should be used as a guide only.
- Deposits must be paid within seven days of booking. A deposit of $150 is required for accomodation with a $300 deposit required for Villas, Spa Villas, Luxury Villas and Condos.
- Full refund given with a minimum of four days notice, excluding high/peak periods where seven days notice is required.
- Tariffs quoted are per night for one or two people for 2 or more nights. One night stays will incur a 30% surcharge.
- Minimum stays apply.
- Check in time 2pm and check out 10am.
- Children's cots are available for $25 including linen per stay and highchairs free of charge. Please notify us on booking if these are required.
- Please note that children under the age of 9 are not allowed to play or sleep on the top bunks.
For payments after 1 April, 2013 we wish to advise that due to increasing operating costs, a service fee and credit card processing fee of 1% (inc GST) will apply to all payments made using Visa Card or MasterCard. Alternate payment options such as direct bank deposit, Australian Traveller’s Cheques or Money Order are available should you wish to avoid the fee.